An overview about Step Up Academy
Step Up to a strong foundation
Step Up Learning started with a humble dream. We are an organization that started with teachers wanting to help students outside of the classroom. As OCT teachers, we bring the knowledge and techniques we use in our classrooms to our tutoring students so they can succeed and grow.
Step Up Learning is managed by Kerthiga Manokumar (HBA, MT, OCT), an acclaimed High School English/History/Social Science/Special Ed teacher in the York Region District School Board.
Our staff consists of real Ontario Teachers who know what the curriculum and schools require and we prepare our students for their future. Our passionate teachers focus on relationship building and aim to provide immaculate customer service.
Step Up Academy offers a conducive, encouraging, comfortable environment for children to step up their learning and achieve success. Our students progress within the Ontario Curriculum with adequate help with their homework and assignments.
We communicate regularly with parents, believe in a team-based approach and look forward to helping parents give their children an early start in life.
Nurturing minds. Moulding lives.
- Individualized Attention and Tutoring Plans.
- Helping each child to get ahead and cover the upcoming curriculum.
- Regular communication with parents.
- Homework and progress tracked throughout the year.
- Customized homework and assignment support to ensure higher grades.
- Integrating technology to be more productive.
- Essay sharing of individualized tutoring resources, developed through years of teaching and tutoring experience.
- We follow your child's progress in school and ensure that they willingly participate and succeed
- Your Child's Success is OUR Success!